Office management assistant(m/f/d)Start 01.09.2023
A multifaceted and promising vocational training. At one of the best-known aerospace companies in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. With intensive, personal support in an exciting and versatile working environment. Does this sound interesting to you?
Then join us on 01.09.2023 to start your training as an office management assistant (m/f/d)! Become a real all-rounder in commercial topics and get to know important office management processes in an interesting environment.
Start your career with RST!
- with a good to very good secondary school leaving certificate, entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences or general university entrance qualification
- with your good performance in German and English as well as strong communication skills in an (inter)national environment
- with an open, friendly nature and the willingness to work independently as well as to take on responsibility
- with sociability, communication skills, organizational strength, and the ability to work in a team
- with first knowledge and experience in using computers, especially the applications of MS Office
- Organizing and coordinating office management processes, such as coordinating appointments and organizing business trips
- Processing internal and external correspondence
- Communication with internal and external partners
- Administrative work in the areas of secretarial services, purchasing, finance, marketing, controlling and human resources
- a varied, future-oriented, and instructive training with excellent perspectives
- a pleasant working atmosphere and a modern working environment
- an attractive training allowance and the assumption of costs for additional courses (exam preparation courses), etc.
- flexible working hours (38h/week)
- 30 days of vacation per full calendar year
- personal support and development
- good chances of being taken on after successful completion of training
Our offersounds like it’s yours?
Then we look forward to receiving your application for a training position at our company headquarters in Rostock-Warnemünde.