Digital transformation and demanding projects for various industrial applications. Multifaceted and future-oriented project fields. In the most varied technical and IT areas. You find all of that exciting?
If so, strengthen our team with a responsible job as a Bid Manager (m/f/d) and advance the required expansion of this important business fields together with us!
As an end-to-end partner for system and product development in demanding sectors, in addition to engineering services, RST Rostock System-Technik also offers the development and manufacturing of complex products and special systems for customer-specific purposes in the aviation, space, and defence sectors, in manufacturing industry and in the field of research & development. Here, our portfolio includes:
- Ground support systems for aviation, space and defence systems
- Simulators and checkout systems for space instruments and satellites
- Avionics systems for aircarft and spacecraft
- Automated test solutions
- Control and evaluation systems for industrial applications
- Demonstrators and prototypes for research centres
- Wire harnesses for aircraft engines and carrier systems
Start your career with RST!
- You take responsibility for the coordination and the creation of customer-specific technical and commercial bids and accompany the process up to a successful completion of the acquisition
- Based on tenders and discussions with customers you develop concepts for technical solutions in dialogue with the specialized departments and take the lead in converting them into attractive and meaningful bids
- You conduct negotiations succesfully
- In a team you support sales campaigns
- You are a certified technician or you have a degree with a main emphasis in mechanical engineering / technical computer science / electrical engineering or comparable qualifications
- Ideally you refer to several years of experience in the development of mechatronic systems and products
- You are able to describe complex technical systems in an understandable way
- You have excellent negotiating skills, are good at communicating and have a confident manner
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile
- Attractive remuneration, including holiday and Christmas pay
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Collegiality, flat hierarchies, an open communication and feedback culture
- Individual development opportunities
- Further financial advantages, e.g. a company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, childcare subsidy, a job ticket, a bike leasing offer
Our offer soundslike it’s yours?
If so, we’d be happy to receive your informative job application, including details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.