Young professional & Professional
Engineer for construction andstructural mechanics(m/f/d)
„Do better tomorrowwhat is good today.“
You can expect a modern, technology-oriented environment in a collegial atmosphere. You will work with us on designs for supporting auxiliary components to integrate satellites and rocket parts for aerospace companies as well as on designs, machines, systems etc. for the industry. As an experienced practician with manufacturing-mechanical knowledge and experience, you are in the right place with us.
Start your career with RST!
- Processing of design orders in mechanical and plant engineering in compliance with applicable standards
- Independent construction of assemblies
- Participation in new and further development of machines, systems and their components
- Development and design of conceptual solutions and customer requirements
- Preparation of manufacturing documents (drawings and parts lists)
- Technical project support from offer to project handover
- Proactive collaboration with other departments
- Preparation of feasibility analyzes in the offer phase
- Degree from a recognized technical college or university, preferably as a designer with many years of experience in mechanical engineering/special plant construction
- Basic knowledge in the creation of metallic welded constructions (possibly with an existing qualification as a welding specialist/welding engineer – desirable, but not a requirement)
- Experience in the mechanical processing of components and their constructive design, manufacturing knowledge in metal construction, extensive experiences in the selection of mechanical standard components such as motors, gears, clutches, etc.
- Extensive experience in carrying out structural analyses using FEM calculations and preparation of analysis reports
- Safe handling of CAD tools (preferably CATIA)
- Safe handling of standard software tools (MS Office)
- Reflected, structured, careful way of working
- Excellent team skills
- Willingness to make occasional business trips (if necessary also internationally)
- Communication skills in dealing with customers
- Confident communication in German and English
- Attractive remuneration, including holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Collegiality, flat hierarchies, open communication and feedback culture
- Individual training opportunities
- Mobile working option
- Additional monetary benefits, e.g., company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, childcare subsidy, job ticket, bike leasing offer
Our offer soundslike it’s yours?
If so, we’d be happy to receive your informative job application, including details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.