The recipe for a successful product at RST: Established and robust solutions, supplemented by state-of-the-art technologies and standards; adapted to customer-specific needs from forward-looking project fields. Do you find all this exciting?
Then join our team in a responsible position as Head of Electronics Development (m/f/d) and drive the successful expansion of this exciting topic together with us. With your communicative and motivating nature, you will lead both projects and your team and work hand in hand with other departments on development projects in the aerospace and industrial sectors. Experience the entire product development process at RST - from the idea to the prototype to small series production - under one roof.
Start your career with RST!
- You will take over the technical, disciplinary and organizational management of the electronics development team
- You will identify market potentials and opportunities and will play a key role in the development of a long-term performance and product portfolio
- You will accompany development projects from the idea and conception to prototype development and series production and support your team in finding innovative solutions.
- Within the scope of project work, you will monitor adherence to schedule, quality and cost targets
- You develop your team both professionally and organizationally
- Together with your colleagues from the sales department, you provide valuable support in the acquisition of new projects
- You maintain close cooperation with customers, suppliers and external partners
- Degree from a recognized university preferably in one of the following fields: Electrical engineering, control engineering, communications engineering or related subject area
- Several years of experience in the development of electronic assemblies and/or embedded electronics with initial leadership responsibility
- Experience in layout and circuit design
- Strong project management and requirements management skills
- Confident handling of measurement technology (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.)
- Quality and process awareness as well as strong solution orientation
- Independent and structured way of working as well as communication and team skills
- Very good German and good English skills
- Attractive remuneration, including vacation and Christmas bonuses
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Collegiality, flat hierarchies, open communication and feedback culture
- Individual further training opportunities
- Mobile working
- Additional monetary benefits, e.g. company pension plan, capital-forming benefits, childcare allowance, job ticket, bike leasing offer
Our offer soundslike it’s yours?
If so, we’d be happy to receive your informative job application, including details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.