You feel like intenseinsights in diverseIT projects?
If so, you can strengthen our team as an intern/working student (m/f/d) and support us within the scope of an exciting project in the area of software development for aviation.
A new, modern cabin communication system was developed for the A320 and A330 aircraft programmes. The central operating element for the cabin crew – a touchscreen called X-FAP – is part of this system. Specific software, which supports the strict separation of the individual aircraft domains by virtualisation and network configuration via VLANs, is required for this component. In order to be able to verify and validate this software in accordance with the valid regulations, corresponding test tools have to be developed.
Start your career with RST!
- Research and analysis
- Design and implementation of a test tool
- Integration of external protocol simulators into the test tool
- Technical program implementation of predefined test procedures (using Python)
- Implementation and documentation of software tests (verification and validation)
- Enrolled in a degree focussing on informatics or in a comparable degree
- Knowledge in Python, C++ and Java
- Software lifecycle knowledge (V model or Agile)
- Structured work style as well as communication and team skills
- Independent work in a highly-qualified team with flat hierarchies
- Demanding and varied tasks
- Regular feedback regarding your personal development
- Fair remuneration, depending on the internship type
Working student activities are designed to cover a minimum of one year.
Our offer soundslike it’s yours?
If so, we’d be happy to receive your informative job application, including your next possible starting date.