You feel like multifacetedIT projects, excitingsectors & renowned customers?
If so, strengthen our team as a Junior Software Developer (m/f/d) with a focus on application development. Find promising solutions for technical software challenges together with us and become a river of digital transformation!
Start your career with RST!
- Technical software development tasks for customised IT solutions
- Implementation and adaptation of customer requirements
- Definition of system architecture and software design
- Technical program implementation of the software design
- Derivation, definition and implementation of tests
- Error analyses and rectification
- Contributing to concepts and introducing creative solution approaches
- Degree from a recognised university of applied sciences or university with technical subject matter with a focus on software and/or electronics development or related topics
- Initial work experience in developing technical software systems
- Very good skills in a common standard language (C++, Java or C#)
- Skills in programming and safe database handling (SQL)
- Skills in the creation of technical documentation
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, verification, testing)
- Independent and structured work style as well as communication and team skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Attractive remuneration, including holiday and Christmas pay
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Collegiality, flat hierarchies, an open communication and feedback culture
- Individual further training opportunities
- Further financial advantages, e.g. a company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, childcare subsidy, a job ticket, a bike leasing offer
Our offer soundslike it’s yours?
If so, we’d be happy to receive your informative job application, including details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.