Big data doesn't scare you? You can identify the structure behind the chaos and explain it? If you have recognised yourself, then join us at RST.
We are looking for you as a career starter or as a professional, to support us as a software developer and help us to create a comprehensive overview and situational awareness of the tactical situation based on huge amount of data.
Start your career with RST!
- Takeover of software-technical development tasks for signal processing systems
- Participation in on-going projects
- Perspective of taking over responsibility as project manager
- Development support for customized software systems and modules
- Implementation and adaptation of customer requirements
- Definition of system architecture and system design
- Technical implementation of the software design
- Definition of tests cases and verification plans
- Execution of error analyses and corresponding bug fixes
- Ensuring compliance to required standards for software development
- Responsible and team-oriented fulfilment of the assigned tasks
- Participation in the development of concepts and contributing with creative ideas to the final solution
- Degree from a recognised university of applied science or university with a technical focus electronics and/or software development
- Project related experience in the development of technical software systems as well as in project coordination and management
- Solid to excellent knowledge in coding with a common high-level language (Java/C++) and experience with an interpreter language (Python/Perl) as well as confident handling of databases
- Solid knowledge in programming of network communication interfaces (TCP/UDP/Sockets).
- Very good knowledge of the SW lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, verification, testing with comprehension of DO178C standards desirable)
- Good skills of presentation and negotiation
- Confident communication in German and English
- Attractive remuneration, including holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Collegiality, flat hierarchies, open communication and feedback culture
- Individual training opportunities
- Mobile working option
- Additional monetary benefits, e.g., company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, childcare subsidy, job ticket, bike leasing offer
Our offer soundslike it’s yours?
If so, we’d be happy to receive your informative job application, including details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.