Digital transformation and demanding projects for various industrial applications. Multifaceted and future-oriented project fields. In the most varied technical and IT areas. You find all of that exciting?
If so, strengthen our team with a responsible job as a Software Sales Engineer (m/f/d) and advance the required expansion of this important business field together with us!
As an end-to-end partner for system and product development in demanding sectors, in addition to engineering services, RST Rostock System-Technik also offers the development and manufacturing of complex products and special systems for customer-specific purposes in the aviation, space, and defence sectors, in manufacturing industry and in the field of research & development. Here, our portfolio in the area of software applications includes:
- Ground support systems for aviation, space and defence systems
- Simulators and checkout systems for space instruments and satellites
- Automated test solutions
- Control and evaluation systems for industrial applications
- You act as the primary contact person for our new and existing customers.
- You advance growth in the relevant business fields via successful project acquisition.
- You record concrete services requirements in customer dialogues and acquisition meetings and manage their transfer to attractive, convincing offers.
- You manage successful negotiations
- You carry out market analyses and prepare the knowledge gained for strategic business planning.
- You support sales campaigns in the team.
- You have a technical degree which focussed on the software development area or similar qualifications.
- You have pertinent job experience in the area of software architecture, software development and software testing.
- You are familiar with the pertinent development methods and tools.
- Ideally, you can refer to project references with lifecycles which have been fully run through.
- You have marked communication skills.
- You are characterised by a self-confident manner and powers of persuasion.
- Very good written and oral German and English skills round off your profile.
- A responsible and versatile position in a future-orientated company.
- Surroundings which enable you to advance business successfully.
- A workplace with modern amenities.
- Attractive remuneration, including holiday and Christmas pay.
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours.
- Collegiality, flat hierarchies and an open communication and feedback culture.
- Individual development opportunities.
- Further financial advantages, such as e.g. a company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, childcare subsidy, a job ticket, a bike leasing offer.
Our offer soundslike it’s yours?
If so, we’d be happy to receive your informative job application, including details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.