Technical enginer for thecontruction of electricalsystems in aviation (m/f/d)
From the design ofelectrical assemblies tofinished circuit diagram
Young professional or Professional? Are you in the mood for interesting tasks in aviation? If so, strengthen our team as an Technical engineer for the construction of electrical systems in aviation (m/f/d).
Start your career with RST!
- Development and designing tasks for tailor-made electrical modules and associated wiring diagram solutions
- Participation in solution-specific and technical specifications
- Development and conception of wiring diagrams and parts lists
- Conversion/overpass of existing wiring diagrams in software based PLM tools
- Derivation, definition, execution and elaboration of improvement solutions
- Failure analysis and troubleshooting
- Execution of a documentation conforming to standards
- Completed technical vocational training with a further education to state certified technician (m/f/d) or a degree with a main emphasis in electrical engineering
- Several years of experience in electrical planning, construction and design of electrical systems
- First experiences with the integration of electrical systems and software based PLM tools to develop wiring diagrams (e.g. EPLAN, Capital)
- Basic knowledge of the cycle for product designing (design, implementation, verification) in industry or aviation
- Self-reliant and structured way of working, communication and team skills
- Very good german and english language skills – word and writing
- Attractive remuneration, including holiday and Christmas pay
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Collegiality, flat hierarchies, open communication and practiced feedback culture
- Individual development opportunities
- Further financial advantages, e.g. a company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, childcare subsidy, a job ticket, a bike leasing offer
Our offer soundslike it’s yours?
If so, we’d be happy to receive your informative job application, including details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.