Design engineer for thedevelopment of productionequipment (m/f/d)
Are you enthusiastic about innovative technologies, new challenges, and forward-looking solutions?
We are looking for you as a team member! Get to know us!
Start in February 2024 as design engineer for the development of production equipment for the semiconductor industry (m/f/d).
Join team RST!
- Production related design of parts, machines, and tools
- New development as well as adaptation of design elements and components
- Preparation of production drawings and technical product documentation
- Active communication of technical issues, in German and English language
- Independent supervision and execution of development tasks
- Completed technical studies (mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering, or comparable)
- Confident handling of 3D design and PLM systems, preferably knowledge of Siemens NX
- Confident handling of the MS-Office toolset
- Confident communication skills in German and English
- Structured and independent way of working
- Location: Rostock with the willingness to make occasional business trips (approx. 10 %)
- Attractive remuneration, including holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Collegiality, flat hierarchies, open communication and feedback culture
- Individual training opportunities
- Mobile working option
- Additional monetary benefits, e.g., company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, childcare subsidy, job ticket, bike leasing offer
Our offer soundslike it’s yours?
If so, we’d be happy to receive your informative job application, including details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.