Start your career with RST!
- Support and coordination of development steps for devices and modules in the aircraft cabin
- Management of requirements including definition, flow-down and validation
- Analysis of technical concepts and design solutions
- Conformity assessment and documentation
- Supplier management
- Completed technical studies (e.g. mechanical or electrical engineering)
- Knowledge in systems engineering (V&V, RBE)
- Ideally, experience with MBSE
- Knowledge in the area RAMS/Safety & Reliability preferred
- Knowledge in aviation and the applicable standards preferred
- Fluent communication in German and English
- Structured and independent way of working
- Location: Rostock, flexibility for travel activities assumed
- Attractive remuneration, including holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Collegiality, flat hierarchies, open communication and feedback culture
- Individual training opportunities
- Mobile working option
- Additional monetary benefits, e.g., company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, childcare subsidy, job ticket, bike leasing offer
Our offer soundslike it’s yours?
If so, we’d be happy to receive your informative job application, including details of your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.